Club Pilates offers group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established, nation-wide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
Club Pilates is currently established in 28 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients’ needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates was one of the first studios to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes. Club Pilates has already sold 400 territories throughout the United States and Canada. Its 450+ instructors provide over 6 million workouts a year to tens of thousands of members. For more information, visit www.clubpilates.com
POSITION: The purpose of the Sales Representative is to assist the General Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio and booking them into Demo Classes. The Sales Representative also assists with retaining current members. Pilates fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must communicate professionally and effectively to clients and colleagues
- Must have excellent public speaking skills
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Valid drivers’ license, proof of insurance, and access to reliable transportation. Must have a clean DMV record and successfully pass background check. Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
- Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs and wants
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
- Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- This position is part-time and offers $10-$12/hour, based on experience.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
- Free Pilates classes
- Opportunities for growth