IRVING (Dec. 9, 2014) — The Dallas-Fort Worth Hospital Council (DFWHC) has announced its Board of Trustees for 2015. The Board of Trustees consists of the following individuals:
• Chair Dr. John Warner, VP/CEO, UT Southwestern University Hospitals
• Past Chair Daniela “Dany” Decell, CEO, HCA’s Las Colinas Medical Center
• Chair-Elect Audra Early, Executive Director, Kindred's DFW Hospitals
• Trustee Doug Hock, EVP, Chief Operating Officer, Children’s Health System of Texas
- Trustee Lillie Biggins, President, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Trustee Brett Lee, CEO, Tenet’s Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Trustee Cindy Schamp, President, Baylor Medical Center at Irving
- Trustee E. Kenneth Hutchenrider, President, Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Trustee, Debbie Paganelli, President, Texas Health Harris Methodist HEB
- Trustee Ashley McClellan, CEO, HCA’s Medical Center of Lewisville
- Trustee Bill Whitman, EVP, Chief Operating Officer, JPS Health Network
- Trustee Scott Peek, President, Baylor Medical Center at McKinney
- Ex-Officio Robert Walker, President/CEO, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- Ex-Officio Dr. Frederick Cerise, President/CEO, Parkland Health & Hospital System
Completing their terms are Rick Merrill, president/CEO, Cook Children’s Health Care System; and Tom Trenary, President, Baylor Medical Center at Garland. New DFWHC Board Members include Whitman and Peek. Walker and Dr. Cerise will serve as ex-officios.
“Our 14-member board represents a dedicated group of North Texas healthcare executives,” said W. Stephen Love, president/CEO of DFWHC. “They have an array of impressive talent and experience. We appreciate their commitment to helping lead North Texas healthcare in 2015. We would also want to thank Rick Merrill and Tom Trenary for their dedicated work over the past years.”
DFWHC is an 88 hospital and 95 associate member trade organization with more than 45 years of service to North Texas healthcare. Governed by a Board of Trustees made up of hospital executive officers, the hospital trade association is committed to the continuous improvement of patient care.
About Baylor Medical Center at McKinney
Baylor McKinney, part of Baylor Scott & White Health, is a 95-bed, fully-accredited not-for-profit hospital located in McKinney, Texas. The hospital opened in July 2012 and provides a broad spectrum of medical and health care services to the residents of McKinney and surrounding communities with personalized care and advanced technology on a beautiful campus with hotel-like amenities and all private rooms. Led by Hospital President Scott Peek, Baylor McKinney has more than 500 employees and a medical staff comprised of over 600 physicians representing nearly 33 specialties. Services at the facility include orthopedics, cardiovascular, neurosciences, oncology, surgical services, obstetrics and gynecology, urology, gastroenterology, pulmonary medicine, sleep disorders, pain management, diabetes management and more. The hospital is currently undergoing expansion add an additional 48 inpatient beds. For more information, or a physician referral, call toll free 1-800-4BAYLOR (422-9567) or log onto BaylorHealth.com/McKinney.