Gin Pink Smoothie
- 4 oz. gin
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup strawberries
- 6-8 ice cubes, crushed
Blend all ingredients together in blender -- and enjoy!
Tips and tricks for making great smoothies:
- Freeze glasses ahead of time to ensure smoothies remain cool and thick.
- Instead of using whole ice cubes, always crush the ice before adding it to the blender.
- Cut the fruit into chunks before blending.
- Freeze fruits ahead of time to use in place of crushed ice for more flavor.
- Always have thick straws on hand; these can be purchased at any health food store or kitchen supply.
About the author: Melanie Wallace is a freelance writer who lives in Frisco.