The Texas Legends invite boys and girls ages 6 to 14 to join them for an extravaganza of exciting basketball action at this summer’s youth basketball camp.
Children will learn a variety of skills and drills from the Texas Legends' star-studded coaching staff, including visits from celebrity guests and complimentary camp gifts.
The four-day camp is for boys and girls between the ages of 6 to 14 who are looking to improve their game, compete in fun camp contests and interact with the Texas Legends.
- Boys and Girls
- Ages 6-14
- Bent Tree Bible Fellowship
- June 25-28, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Lunch/concessions available for purchase (daily lunch options: Monday – Pizza; Tuesday – Chick Fil A; Wednesday – Sandwiches; Thursday –Pizza)
- $275.00 or $150.00 for Legends Season Ticket Holders (A portion of all camp proceeds will go to benefit one of our charitable partners.)
- Guests to include: Donnie Nelson, Del Harris, Spud Webb, Dunker, Texas Legends Players & Personnel
Go to: http://www.nba.com/dleague/texas/legends_summer_camp_2012_04_16.html to download and complete the registration packet. Send it in to the Legends in one the following ways with your camp payment:
- Mail: If you're mailing in your registration packet, print and fill out the from and mail it to: 2601 Avenue of the Stars Suite 300, Frisco, Texas, 75034
- E-mail: If you're e-mailing in your registration packet, print the form and fill it in, then scan the form back in and e-mail to: camps@TexLegends.com
For more information, go to www.TexLegends.com.