Here's a recipe for margaritas on the rocks from AllRecipes.com.
For more information, go to http://tinyurl.com/cv5v959.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Ready: in 10 minutes
- 2 cups sweet and sour mix
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1 1/2 cups gold tequila
- 1/3 cup brandy-based orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®)
- 2 limes, quartered
- Salt the rims of eight glasses. (Pour salt onto a small plate, rub the rims of the glasses with lime, and press them into the salt.) Fill the glasses with ice.
- In a blender, combine sweet and sour mix, triple sec, tequila and Grand Marnier.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses, squeeze a quarter of a lime into each glass and serve.