Here is a recipe for easy guacamole from AllRecipes.com.
Get more details here: http://tinyurl.com/c4ofnk4
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Ready: in about 40 minutes
- 2 avocados
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and mash avocados in a medium serving bowl.
- Stir in onion, garlic, tomato, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Season with remaining lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for half an hour to blend flavors.