Hope For The Warriors to benefit from annual two-day concert at family’s Bar-Double Horseshoe Ranch
Annually, the outdoor benefit concert series is held at the Bar-Double Horseshoe Ranch at 4984 County Road 4112, in Campbell, Texas the home of CLANCYS SALOON & STAGE. The two-day concert has raised more than $76,000 for Hope For The Warriors, a national nonprofit dedicated to restoring a sense of self, family and hope for veterans, service members and military families.
The pre-show and dance party kicks off Friday, September 7 at 7 p.m. with no charge with the following lineup:
- 7 p.m. Cody Joe Hodges Acoustic
- 8:15 p.m. The Usrey Brothers
- 9 p.m. until close Dirtwater Social Club
- 11 p.m. After Hours Fire Pit Pick'n Party hosted by Charley Smith
On Saturday, September 8 the big concert kicks off at 2:30 p.m. for a $10 donation for ages 12 and up, military members and retired military get in for free (must show valid military ID at gate), guests can enjoy the following line up:
- 2:30 p.m. Buffalo Ruckus Duo Jason Lovell & Brad Haefner
- 4 p.m. National Anthem by Lanny Guest and Veterans Flag Ceremony
- 4:30 p.m. Town Walsh & The Chupa Carburetors
- 6 p.m. Dale Riley Band
- 7:15 p.m. Big O Live Auction
- 7:45 p.m. Rick Patterson Band
- 9:15 p.m. to close Matthew Middleton and The Texas Drive
- 11 pm After Hours Fire Pit Pick'n Party hosted by Charley Smith
Celebrating 11 years of service, Hope For The Warriors assists veterans, service members and military families with a variety of programming including clinical health and wellness, sports and recreation and transition services.
For more information, visit hopeforthewarriors.org or https://clancyssaloon.blogspot.com.
Hope For The Warriors Wounded Heroes Benefit Concert
Erin McCloskey Frank Prigmore
(336) 207-5222 (903) 450-5619
About Hope For The Warriors:
Founded in 2006, Hope For The Warriors is a national nonprofit dedicated to restoring a sense of self, family and hope for post 9/11 veterans, service members and military families. Since its inception, Hope For The Warriors has served more than 19,000 through a variety of support programs focused on clinical health and wellness, sports and recreation and transition. The nonprofit’s first program, A Warrior’s Wish, has granted more than 180 wishes to fulfill a desire for a better quality of life or support a quest for gratifying endeavors. In addition, Run For The Warriors has captured the hearts of more than 23,500 since 2010. For more information, visit hopeforthewarriors.org, Facebook or Twitter.