fILTER(ed) coffee house on the square in Historic Downtown McKinney announces the official launch of their Community Craft House programs. “Our vision is to set the stage and provide a local and approachable means for personal, community, social and professional growth and satisfaction. Our third-home space is specifically designed to encourage human interaction and cultural collaboration for all fILTER(ed) fRIENDS that enter our door” stated by Desiree Hlavenka, Founder and Music Development Director.
“We are so excited about our new programs and cannot wait to experience all the unique and valuable insights, education and goodwill to be shared by our well-respected friends, patrons, house members and team crafters.”;
See below for information regarding the new fILTER(ed) "We Mean Business" programs.
fILTER(ed) also announced new hours of operation:
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Second Saturday of each month is Jazz and open until 10 p.m.)
We Mean Business Craft Packages:
- Bulk Brew Bar orders for local delivery, pick-up – Team Crafter: Sean Murphy, Biz Craft Mgr.
- Per order, weekly and monthly options available
- Space rental: Meetings, team-building, collaboration sessions
FITfILTER(ed) – Convenient Wellness:
- Crafted to support busy schedules, time for you and fun health
- Combine with “We Mean Business” packages for team-member/employee balance benefits
For details and schedule go to: FITfiltered.wix.com/getfit
All classes are free until Saturday, May 23. Come try a class on the house! Stay tuned for more exciting program announcements coming soon.