Collin College will host free musical performances at its Spring Creek Campus throughout November.
Featuring talented Collin College student musicians, the concerts are part of a series planned through December. All performances are free and open to the public. The concerts will all be held in the John Anthony Theatre at Spring Creek Campus in Plano unless otherwise noted below.
The concerts are:
- Instrumental Jazz – 7 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 4
- Guitar Artist Showcase – 7 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 7 in Spring Creek Campus Room B187
- Guitar Ensemble – 7 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 14
- Keyboard Ensemble – 1:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 15
- OneSound a cappella pop – 2 p.m. and 7 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 18
- Opera Theatre Ensemble – 7 p.m., Monday, Nov. 20
- Winds and Strings Ensembles – 7 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 29
- Chamber Choir – 7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 30
For a full listing of the concerts, including December dates, visit www.collin.edu/finearts/musicconcerts.html. The John Anthony Theatre is located in front of the library at Spring Creek Campus, 2800 E. Spring Creek Parkway.
Collin College serves more than 53,000 credit and continuing education students annually and offers more than 100 degrees and certificates in a wide range of disciplines. The only public college in the county, Collin College is a partner to business, government and industry, providing customized training and work force development. In addition, the college operates the Collin Higher Education Center, which serves 3,200 additional students each year in partnership with The University of Texas at Dallas, Texas Woman’s University, Texas A&M Commerce, Texas Tech and the University of North Texas.