McKINNEY — On Aug. 8, McKinney ISD and District food service provider Aramark will implement MySchoolBucks.com®, an online system that allows parents to make deposits into their students' school meal accounts.
All remaining student balances from the previous system have been safely moved over to MySchoolBucks.com, and parents can begin accessing their students’ accounts on Aug. 8.
– Virtually eliminates worries about children carrying money to school.
– Parents can make payments when it’s convenient, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
– Receive low balance email reminders (parents set own limits).
– Monitor students' account balances online.
– View students' cafeteria purchases.
– Parents can make payments for all their children in one easy step, even if they attend different schools in the district.
– Payment options include VISA, Master Card, Discover credit/debit cards or electronic check.
– Option to have payments made automatically each month.
– Deposit confirmations sent directly to parent email account.
Money deposited into MySchoolBucks.com will usually arrive at school by the next morning. Parents can establish low balance settings as a reminder when it’s time to add more money or set up recurring payments so the system will automatically add money to the account when a child’s balance reaches the established threshold.
To get started, visit MySchoolBucks.com and click the “REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT” button to create an account. A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provide. Simply follow the link included in that email, and your registration will be complete. Once you log in, you can add all your students by entering each student’s school, his or her name and student ID number.
With MySchoolBucks.com, parents can check balances, review transaction history, and receive low balance alerts from the comfort of home for no charge. A convenience fee may apply for payments to student account(s). You will have the opportunity to review any fees (and cancel, if you choose) before you are charged.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-832-5226.
Information provided by MySchoolBucks.com
For additional information on McKinney ISD, contact Shane Mauldin, MISD Communications Coordinator, at 469-302-4007 or email@example.com.
About McKinney ISD
One of the fastest growing school districts in Texas, the McKinney Independent School District currently enrolls more than 24,000 students in 20 elementary schools, five middle schools, three high schools, one alternative school and one early childhood education school. The mission of McKinney ISD, the champion for progressive learning throughout the diverse McKinney community, is to inspire and equip all students to explore, develop and express their unique potential as innovators, critical thinkers and collaborators through challenging, engaging and diverse learning experiences in vital partnership with the community. Visit the district's website at mckinneyisd.net.