The McKinney ISD is sponsoring an ACT Seminar on Monday, Feb. 17 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at McKinney North High School. The meeting will take place in Room C112 – Orchestra Practice Hall.
According to ZAPS, during the five-hour ACT-prep seminar, students will:
- Learn tips for improvement in all four subtests
- Practice strategies to eliminate wrong answer choices
- Take shortened practice tests that mirror the actual testing experience
- Prepare to write a well-organized, persuasive essay
- Reduce test anxiety and gain confidence
- Receive a comprehensive Study Guide and 24 practice-test workouts
Cost of the seminar is $49. ACT stands for American College Testing.
Register at zaps.com or call toll-free at 1-888-927-8378 for assistance.
For additional information on McKinney ISD, contact Shane Mauldin, MISD Communications Coordinator, at 469-302-4007 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About McKinney ISD
One of the fastest growing school districts in Texas, the McKinney Independent School District currently enrolls more than 24,750 students in 20 elementary schools, five middle schools, three high schools, four alternative schools and one early childhood education school. The mission of McKinney ISD, the champion for progressive learning throughout the diverse McKinney community, is to inspire and equip all students to explore, develop and express their unique potential as innovators, critical thinkers and collaborators through challenging, engaging and diverse learning experiences in vital partnership with the community. Visit the district's website at mckinneyisd.net.