Rick's Chophouse is participating in KRLD Restaurant Week, which begins on Monday, Aug. 13 and continues through Sunday, Aug. 19. Because Rick's is closed on Sundays, Aug. 18 will be the last day you can enjoy the special KRLD Restaurant Week menu at Rick's Chophouse.
Rick's is the only McKinney restaurant participating in the annual event, which raises money for the North Texas Food Bank in Dallas and the Lena Pope Home in Fort Worth. For $35 per person, diners may go to participating restaurants throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area and enjoy a three-course dinner.
For each prix fixe dinner purchased, participating restaurants will make a $7 donation to the North Texas Food Bank in Dallas or Lena Pope Home in Fort Worth to benefit families in need. Rick's Chophouse is supporting the North Texas Food Bank.
Rick's Chophouse Restaurant Week 2012 Menu
First Course Selections:
- Heirloom Tomato Salad – Bacon, Blue Cheese and Basil
- Shrimp Cognac – Wild American Shrimp, Andouille Sausage, Stone Ground Grits
- Creole Sweet Corn and Shrimp Soup – Cilantro, Mexican Lime Jerky
Second Course Selections:
- Pork Chop – Tupelo Honey Glazed, Dirty Rice Stuffed, Rainbow Carrots
- Red Snapper – Pan Seared, Duck Fat New Potatoes, Spicy Tomato Sauce, Lemon Garlic Aioli, Crispy Spinach
- Filet – Apple Wood Bacon Wrapped, Smoked Potatoes, Cast Iron Mushrooms, Pinot Noir Demi
Third Course Selections:
- Peach and Blueberry Cake – Ham Orchard Peaches and Best Berry Farm Blueberries
- Lemon Squares – Confectioners' Sugar, Pomegranate Seeds
Over the years, KRLD’s Restaurant Week has raised millions for local charities. You can help by making your reservation and enjoying a delicious dinner out! Reservations are required. Seating is limited, and beverages, tax and gratuity are not included in the price.
For more information about Restaurant Week and other participating restaurants, please click here. To make a reservation at Rick's Chophouse, please call 214-726-9251.