Join Landon Winery in celebration of our 10 year anniversary with a Winemaker Dinner on Tuesday, Aug. 18 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Rick's Chophouse in McKinney.
The 5 Course Menu with your favorite Landon Wine Pairings is $89 per person ($79 Member price). Price does not include tax.
- 1st Course – Benton's Ham on Brioche with homemade jalapeno jelly (Landon Pinot Noir)
- 2nd Course – Kale Salad with Goat Cheese, Candied Pecans, dried Cranberry, Oat Groats, Lemon Vinaigrette (Landon Pinot Grigio 2014)
- 3rd Course – Landon Cuvee Sec Mimosa Sorbet (Specially blended with Landon Sparkling Wine Cuvee Sec)
- 4th Course – 8 oz. Certified Angus Beef Tenderloin by 44 Farms, Seasonal Succotash, Roasted Red Pepper Sauce (Landon Chardonnay and Landon Signature Cabernet/Merlot Blend 2012)
- 5th Course – Texas Peach Cobbler served with Bourbon Ice Cream (Landon Grand Finale 2006 'Texas Tawny")
A delightful dinner with wonderful company in a beautiful setting. Register today. Wine Club members use code WINECLUB for your discount. Space is limited so don't delay. Registration closes on Friday, Aug. 14.
The winery normally closes at 9 p.m. but will stay open late for more specials of your favorite pairings to go after dinner. Plan ahead and get a room at The Grand Hotel. Please let them know you are with Landon Winery.
More fun events will be announced at the dinner. It's a year to celebrate! Click here for more information.