A few items, a few minutes and a few helpers will add a whole lot of fun to Valentine’s Day with these super cute, super easy launchers.
• Plastic cups
• 12-inch balloons
• Mini-poms (or marshmallows for outdoors)
1. Cut the bottom 1/3 off the cup.
2. Tie a knot in the top of the balloon.
3. Cut off the end of a balloon.
4. Stretch balloon over lip of the cup.
5. Place pom in the hole created by the knot.
6. Pull the knot back and launch!
You can also make them to share! Try these as an alternative to traditional Valentine’s Day cards by writing your message of love on the cup with a magic marker.
About the author: Simri Davis lives in McKinney with her husband and three children.