DALLAS/FORT WORTH – CareNow® clinics are now offering COVID-19 diagnostic testing to the community as well as antibody testing across all locations in North Texas. For those who may be experiencing coronavirus-like symptoms, an online screening tool is available to assess risk and receive care recommendations based on symptoms before entering a CareNow clinic. Patients are encouraged to use Web Check-In® to secure their spot in line and wait from home. CareNow is providing more ways than ever for families to get the care they need:
- In-clinic visits. After evaluation by a medical provider, COVID-19 and/or antibody testing may be recommended. Test results are usually available within 48 hours.
- Virtual Care. Available at select locations, check-in online and the CareNow team will send a link to set up a virtual visit in a few easy steps.
- COVID-19 screening tool. Use a free screening tool on the CareNow website to assess risk and receive the most appropriate care recommendations based on your symptoms.
In the fight against COVID-19, the safety of patients and visitors remains CareNow’s top priority. The clinics continue to be safe and available for all patients who require tests or other medical care. Here are additional steps CareNow is taking to ensure the safety of patients:
- Limitations on visitors accompanying patients.
- Thorough and ongoing cleaning of patient areas throughout the day.
- Screening patients & visitors.
- Practicing social distancing.
- Applying the most current CDC guidelines.
- Web Check-In® to space out arrival times.
For more information about COVID-19 testing and other CareNow services, visit CareNow.com.