- This event has passed.
Sun, April 28|11:45am - 3:00pm $69.00
Enjoy delicious brunch foods and cocktails while being introduced to the charming specialty culinary scene of historic downtown McKinney.
* Savor Texas-modern brunch tastings, including Mimosas and Bloody Marys, at 5 delectable eateries #eats
* Delight in visiting 7 unique foodie shops, taking home a special #treat selected just for our tour at each stop
* Survey the charm of the McKinney Square's historic buildings, artistic murals, and street musicians
* Support the continued revitalization of downtown McKinney, shaped by visionary chefs and local owners
* Come hungry! Leave happy!
Food Walks of Texas offers visitors as well as natives a unique and tasty way to explore downtown McKinney.
Our 3 hour “Let There Be Brunch” tour includes 5 tasting stops to enjoy delectable Texas-modern brunch foods and cocktails. In between these tasting stops, we’ll leisurely stroll around the McKinney Square and visit 7 diverse locally owned shops and eateries. A special #treat has been selected by each store owner just for our tour guests, which you can pop into your Food Walks of Texas #treat bag or munch on along the way. Guests will enjoy learning about each store owner’s vision and their specialty food item; it’s highly likely we’ll meet many owners as most have a warm hand’s on business approach. The McKinney Square’s rich architecture, historic landmarks, and whimsical murals will be the backdrop for our walking tour, which will be led by a knowledgeable and enthusiastic local guide. Wear comfy shoes, bring your appetite and a camera, and be prepared to have a memorable day! Plenty of food is served so for most guests, you won’t be hungry again for a while.
Brunch tours run every Sunday at 11:45am. Advance ticket purchase required.