- This event has passed.
Sat, April 27 - Sun, April 28|10:45am - 2:00pm $59.00
Discover the tastes and sights of historic downtown McKinney on this guided walking food tour while enjoying tastings at 6 diverse eateries.
* Indulge in some delicious bites as you stroll the Square.
* Acquire knowledge about McKinney's fascinating history and architecture.
* Enjoy a one-of-a-kind culinary adventure.
* Support local and family-owned businesses.
* All tours end with a Hug! (at Hugs Café)
Food Walks of Texas offers visitors as well as natives a unique and tasty way to explore historic downtown McKinney.
Our 3 hour “Eat There or Be Square” walking tour includes tasting stops at 6 diverse locally owned eateries. Guests will enjoy learning about the architectural and historic landmarks from a knowledgeable and enthusiastic local guide. We’ll leisurely cover 1.5 miles strolling around the downtown Square area walking at an easy pace. Wear comfy shoes, bring your appetite and a camera, and get ready to have a fun-filled day! Enough food is served that for most guests, lunch is not necessary afterwards.
Tours run every Saturday and Sunday at 11:45am. Advance ticket purchase required.