On Monday, Aug. 12 through Saturday, Aug. 17, Rick's Chophouse will be participating in DFW Restaurant Week. Rick's is the only McKinney restaurant participating in the annual event, which raises money for the North Texas Food Bank in Dallas and the Lena Pope Home in Fort Worth. Diners may go to participating restaurants throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area and enjoy a special three-course dinner. Over 130 restaurants are participating this year.
Rick's Chophouse is supporting the North Texas Food Bank. For each $45 prix fixe dinner purchased, Rick's will make a $9 donation to the North Texas Food Bank to benefit families in need. A prix fixe menu is a collection of predetermined items presented as a multi-course meal at a set price.
Rick's Chophouse Restaurant Week 2013 Menu
First Course Selections:
• Crab Bisque – Sweet Peppers, Gremolata
• Fresh Heirloom Tomatoes – Pickled Okra, Caprino Royale Goat Cheese, Petite Basil, Red Pepper Aioli
• Spinach Salad – Fresh Blueberries, Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette, Bosque Blue Cheese, Spiced Pecans
Second Course Selections:
• Smoked & Roasted Chicken – Smoked Thigh, Roasted Breast, Roasted Summer Vegetables
• Grass-fed Tenderloin – Caramelized Carrots, Coriander Mustard Cream Sauce, Potato Mash
• Grilled Gulf Shrimp – Fresh Peaches, Braised Creamer Peas, Smokey Bacon Jus
Third Course Selection:
• Huckleberry Pot Pie – Sweet Dumpling Crust, Vanilla Bourbon Ice Cream
Click here to download a printable version of the menu (.pdf).
Over the years, DFW’s Restaurant Week has raised millions for local charities. In 2012, the total amount raised was more than $760,000. You can help by making your reservation and enjoying a delicious dinner out! Reservations are required. Seating is limited, and beverages, tax and gratuity are not included in the price.