Roper's Wrecker Service of McKinney, TX has been setting the standard since 1997 by offering a variety of towing, recovery, and roadside assistance services. Roper's Wrecker Service has rapidly grown due to our honesty, our integrity, and our desire to serve our valuable and ever-expanding customer base.
Roper's Wrecker Service has the ability to serve all our customers. Our customers include, but are not limited to, individuals, small shops, dealerships, and commercial trucking lines. We also proudly serve all local police, state, and county agencies. Each customer is handled with the same level of priority and care.
Roper’s Wrecker Service assures quality towing by constantly training our employees in the latest techniques for recovery, towing, and safety. All our employees are state-certified.
When calling Roper's Wrecker Service, you will always be greeted with a professional voice eager to help you in your time of distress. Due to our dedication to our customers, we have an office dispatcher available 24 hours a day ready to assist you.
Learn More About Roper's Wrecker Service:
• Light Duty Towing – car towing, truck towing, motorcycle towing, equipment hauling, flatbed tow service and more
• Heavy Duty Towing - semi-trucks, dump trucks, delivery trucks, truck swap-outs and more
• Equipment Transport - farm equipment, overseas containers, construction equipment and more
• Roadside Assistance - jump starts, tire changes, auto accidents, flatbed towing, lock-out service and more
Our towing equipment includes:
• 4 Light Duty Flatbeds
• 2 Light Duty Wheel Lift (parking garage capability)
• 1 Medium Duty Tow Truck
• 3 Heavy Duty Tow Trucks
• 2 53 ft Rear Load Hydraulic Trailers
• 1 55 Ton detachable neck trailer with four axles
• Other equipment includes forklift, skid loader, and pallet jack
Great service from first contact through getting my car home safely.
This may be the worst tow service ever. Set an appointment at 10am never showed. I would deal with any other company before them.
Awesome service!!! We called for a tow and Roper was there within 15 min. After being told it would take 45 min. They were very friendly and the driver...