Help us make life better for children.
You are invited to join thousands of generous supporters across the area for North Texas Giving Day 2022. Giving opens on Sept. 1 and continues until Sept. 22.
By choosing Children's Health on North Texas Giving Day, you are helping us fund clinical and laboratory research that is leading to big discoveries to help children in our community. You are helping us enhance and expand our facilities, providing better care closer to home for families. And you are helping us advance an initiative to tackle the pediatric mental health epidemic from a new lens.
When you donate, you have an impact on:
- 270,663 Unique Patients seen across the Children's Health system in 2021
- 275,575 Outpatient visits in 2021
- 155,875 Total emergency room visits in 2021
- 45,313 tele-health visits in 2021
- 22,180 Surgeries performed in 2021
- 9 Facility therapy dogs reporting for duty each day
- The legacy of 108 years of making life better for the children of North Texas and beyond