McKINNEY, TX -- Shiloh Place McKinney, a nonprofit serving single moms and their kids, who are homeless, is a finalist in State Farm’s Neighborhood Assist Grant!
After submitting an intense grant application, to the State Farm Neighborhood Assist Program, along with over 2,000 other non-profits across the country, Shiloh Place received the news that they are one of the top 200 finalists!
They need your help to win $25,000!
The top 40 organizations, out of the 200 finalists, with the most votes will win $25,000 each.
Here’s how help:
- Click here www.NeighborhoodAssist.com/entry/2034756 and vote for Shiloh Place’s LIFE CHANGER.
- Voting is open from September 23rd at 12 am until October 2nd at 11:59 pm.
- You can vote EVERY DAY for their cause.
- Share this with your colleagues, friends and family to vote and help spread the word!
- Remember to come back EACH DAY, in order to make sure that Shiloh Place’s LIFE CHANGER gets your vote.
Winners will be announced November 4th.
As State Farm says, “Good things happen when neighbors come together” and so know let’s rally together to help Shiloh Place bring home the $25,000 to our community!
*Shiloh Place is a nonprofit located in Downtown McKinney for single moms and their kids who are homeless, or at-risk for homelessness. Once accepted into the program, Shiloh Place provides these families with housing, tuition assistance for the moms to go back to school, childcare, case management, counseling, and life skills classes. In a two-year timeframe, moms who graduate the program have earned a degree or certification, secured a full-time, head of household career, saved an average of $5,000, significantly reduced or eliminated any previous debt, and have a safe and secure place to live on their own. They have broken the cycle of poverty and created an entirely new legacy for they family, for generations to come. Visit www.shilohplacemckinney.com to learn more.*