Junior League of Collin County Brings Holiday Tradition to Shoppers Virtually
COLLIN COUNTY, TX -- As the Junior League of Collin County prepares ‘Neath the Wreath Virtual Holiday Gift Market, there are even more ways to get involved and support the critical needs of the community. Admission to shop is free however consider a donation of the $15 that otherwise would have been a daily ticket price, purchase raffle tickets and bid on the silent auction all from your phone, tablet or desktop – this year ‘Neath the Wreath is virtual and mobile! Volunteers have worked tirelessly to create the beloved ‘Neath the Wreath magic and are grateful to the generous sponsors Children’s Health, Market Street, Audi McKinney, and Callbox Storage as well as the many individual donors who contributed to the raffle and silent auction. All proceeds benefit community impact projects of the Junior League of Collin County.
Over 100+ merchants are participating in the Junior League of Collin County ‘Neath the Wreath Virtual Gift Market. Many are shopper favorites alongside several new merchants. Shoppers will find home décor, ladies’ fashion, gifts, holiday, children’s clothing and toys, gourmet foods, jewelry, and more. From the merchant website and app, you can shop from the comfort of home as well as purchase raffle tickets with your choice of 3 experiences and bid on a variety of silent auction baskets full of goodies to make your time home festive! Watch for tips on how to navigate the ‘Neath the Wreath app.
The ‘Neath the Wreath raffle features the choice of 3 amazing experiences including: A Glamping Getaway to Broken Bow, Oklahoma; one year of fresh floral from Market Street; or a 3-night stay at the luxurious La Cantera Resort & Spa in the Hill Country. Tickets are $25 each or 5 for $100 and can be purchased here. Bid on just one or all three!
The ‘Neath the Wreath virtual silent auction is live November 13-14, 2020. Register to bid, find your favorite packages, bid high and bid often! The complete list of items will be featured at neaththewreath.org. Bidders will find a variety of packages that are perfect to make being home more festive or great to share with friends and family as gifts.
- Cheers to a Stocked Bar Cart: Cozy up with a cocktail from your fully stocked bar cart, complete with multiple liquors, festive accessories, and a set of etched cocktail glasses.
- Grillin’ & Chillin’ Tailgates: Bring the game experience to life at home. Fire up the grill and tailgate in the backyard with everything you need: skewers, basters, planks, sauces and rubs, and a football-shaped cutting board.
- Sports Fans: Step up your tailgate with a portable grill, and sports memorabilia, including autographed footballs, Stanley Cup hockey stick, mini helmet, and other memorabilia.
- Wine Not: Bid on everything from wine baskets to private wine tastings from Total Wines, William Chris Vineyards, Wild Child Wine Flight, and so much more!
- It's Amore: Make pizzas like a pro in your own backyard with an Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. Don't have the space for a pizza oven or want others to do the cooking? Gourmet food experiences are a-plenty with baskets and gift cards!
- Art with Love: Bid on original pieces of art from Junior League of Collin County members, Sheri Steele and Donna Ivy, featuring paintings in shades of blue or neutral colors or dreamy watercolors.
- A little something: Treat yourself with custom necklaces, jewelry collections, or a Deluxe 10-Piece Collection from Rustic Cuff.
- Keep the Kids Busy: Any of the kid-oriented packages will be winners with baskets from Crayola, birthday party packages, book collections, summer camps and even a Whataburger Bird House.
- Mom's Night Off: Take a night off and indulge Mom with one of multiple pampering baskets featuring spa-at-home, cozy blankets, books, candles, and more!
- Deck the Halls: ‘Neath the Wreath kicks off the holiday season, so we’ve combined our annual market favorites into festive packages like Cocoa for Santa, Christmas Cookie Baking, gorgeous décor, and gourmet treats.
- Kiss the Cook: No matter who is cooking, the kitchen is center to the home. Freshen up your space with classic canisters, serving trays, tea towels, baking supplies, mouth-watering cookbook collections, and more.
Save the date for ‘Neath the Wreath 2021, which will take place November 11-14, 2021.