COLLIN COUNTY, TX -- Early voting is now underway in Collin County for the March 3rd Primary Election. It’ll end on February 28th.
In short, residents are allowed to vote in either the Republican or Democrat Primary, but not both. The candidates that win their respective primaries will be on the ballot in the General Election come November 3rd. You can research the candidates online at CollinCountyVotes.com – where you’ll find a wealth of information at your fingertips.
Some key dates to remember:
- Federal, state, and county elections:
- March 3: Election Day for Primary
- April 27: Last day to register to vote for Primary Runoff
- May 26: Election Day for Primary Runoff
- October 5: Last day to register to vote before General Election
- November 3: Day of General Election
- Local elections:
- April 2: Last day to register to vote
- May 2: Election day for local elections
- May 21: Last day to register for runoff elections
- June 20: Election day for local election runoffs