The first home sites in Painted Tree, one of McKinney’s newest and more unique residential communities, are now available and will feature houses with contemporary floorplans and numerous upgrades.
Normandy Homes has announced they are now actively selling in Painted Tree where new single-family homes will be built, ranging in size from 2,173 to 3,562 square feet.
The floorplans from Normandy are brand new and include a variety of upgrades that are popular with how people want to live today.
These freshly designed plans offer flex spaces, open living areas and options for up to five bedrooms and five baths. Prices start at the mid $500,000s.
Normandy, which has built homes in the DFW area since 2012, and has won more than 20 awards for their work, will be offering six floorplans in Painted Tree.
Here’s a look at what they’ll be offering through their base plans:
• Chapelle: 3 beds, 3 baths, 2,173 square feet
• Frederic: 4 beds, 4 baths, 2,712 square feet
• Juliet: 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,975 square feet
• Marseille: 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,086 square feet
• Orleans: 4 beds, 3 baths, 3,172 square feet
• Toulouse: 4 beds, 4 baths, 3,356 square feet