The McKinney Chamber of Commerce is pleased to partner with Community Matters Inc. in the development, printing and distribution of the 2016 McKinney Detailed Street Map.
ONE OF THE CHAMBER’S LARGEST DISTRIBUTED OFFICIAL PUBLICATIONS
We are producing up to 30,000 high-quality, four-color glossy copies, which will feature:
- A detailed street map of McKinney, as well as an area map of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Points of interest including parks, schools, public buildings, hospitals, shopping centers, etc.
- A business resource index, which will allow those using the map to be informed of the exact location of YOUR ADVERTISED BUSINESS.
The 2016 map will be featured on the Chamber’s website as a fully interactive digital map. ALL Advertisers featured online* will be directly linked to their website and will be able to change their ad throughout the distribution period. A QR code will be included on the map cover to enable use of the interactive map on mobile devices.
* There is an additional investment for this service.
Distribution of the map will include:
- Up to 10,000 copies through the Chamber of Commerce via the Relocation Packets, for all new residents, and at Chamber events throughout 2016.
- Up to 5,000 copies through the McKinney Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Up to 5,000 copies through the City Hall, the public library and other civic outlets.
- Up to 10,000 through the participating businesses advertising on the map.
Advertising Size and Rate Information
One Time Price for Entire Distribution!
|Size||Dimensions (width x height)||Maps||Price|
|¼ panel||5 in. X 2½ in.||Free maps||$598|
|½ panel||5 in. X 5 in.||Free maps||$1,196|
|¾ panel||5 in. X 7½ in.||Free maps||$1,794|
|Full panel||5 in. X 10 in.||Free maps||$2,392|
|Premium||Premium pricing available upon request
(such as the back cover and full panel first fold)
Please call to schedule your 10-minute appointment with Brandon Burton by phone at 972-987-0227. You may also send an email to email@example.com. For more information on this project you may also contact Community Matters, a McKinney-based Chamber member, directly at 972-370-1778. Thank you!
Lisa Hermes, IOM, President, McKinney Chamber of Commerce
About the McKinney Chamber of Commerce
The McKinney Chamber of Commerce is an advocate for the McKinney business community and proudly serves as the unified business voice of McKinney. The Chamber, which celebrated its Centennial in 2014, represents over 40,000 employees from more than 1,200 business investors in McKinney and throughout the North Texas region. With a rich heritage of leadership and collaboration, the Chamber works in concert with the City of McKinney, community partners and the corporate community to promote, advocate for and expand business. As publisher of McKinneyOnline.com and McKinneyChamber.com, the McKinney Chamber markets the community’s advantages as the foremost location for doing business and to keep a growing community connected.