Whether 6 years old or 60, there will be something to enjoy as Southern Land Company hosts its third annual “Tucker Hill Pumpkinville … Your Patch-to-Porch Destination” set for Oct. 17-31, 2014, rain or shine. Don’t miss what over 5,000 have enjoyed in years past.
McKinney Christian Academy will be the non-profit partner for this event, benefiting from the pumpkin sale proceeds and overseeing the patch.
Admission is free. Pumpkins vary in price.
Southern Land Company is adding to the festivities by coordinating lots of free weekend extras including:
- Toddler-Sized Hay Maze
- Tractor-Pulled Hay Ride to See Community’s Fall & Halloween Décor (Fridays and Saturdays from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Sundays from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.)
- D.J. Event Host Coordinating Games, Activities & Music
- Food Trucks * and Concessions *
- Pumpkin Painting and Using Pumpkins as Planters
- Photo Vignettes
- Balloon Artist, Stilt Walker, Plus More
(* Fee Required)
The patch itself will be nestled in the grassy area near the neighborhood’s front entrances. It will be uniquely situated around an interesting display of vintage farm equipment on loan for the entire event as a traveling exhibit from the Collin County Farmstead Museum.
Southern Land Company is also offering a chance for model home visitors to win a $500 Shopping Spree at the Allen Premium Outlets. Promotion runs from Oct. 17 to Dec. 31, 2014.
- Mondays through Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Fridays and Saturdays, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Sundays, 1 to 5 p.m.
Admission to the patch and most activities are always free. To find out specific dates and times for weekend extras, visit tuckerhilltx.com.