Sprouts Farmers Market, one of the fastest growing natural food retailers in the country, will debut its first store in McKinney on Wednesday, Sept. 18 at 7 a.m.
Sprouts Farmers Market is a specialty retailer of fresh, natural and organic foods at great prices. We offer a complete shopping experience that includes fresh produce, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, packaged groceries, meat and seafood, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods, natural body care and household items catering to consumers’ growing interest in health and wellness. Headquartered in Phoenix, Ariz., Sprouts Farmers Market employs more than 14,000 team members and operates more than 160 stores in eight states. Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/SproutsMcKinney.
The location of the new 26,043-square-foot store is 9241 Virginia Parkway – on the corner of Custer Road and Virginia Parkway.
Sprouts will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 7 a.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 18, to which the public is invited to attend, tour the store and shop for their favorite grocery items. Additionally, a few special events are planned for grand opening day:
- Muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book with more than $30 in Sprouts savings.
- Guests will save even more on Sprouts’ already low prices with $1 deals throughout the store.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
A few special events are planned for Saturday, Sept. 21:
- The first 300 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free sandwiches.
- Shoppers will be randomly selected to win freshly sliced Boar’s Head meats and cheeses at the Deli.
- We’ll be hiding 20 golden tickets on products throughout the grocery aisles. If you find one, you’ll get $20 off your purchase.
- Boar’s Head will be on-site handing out 500 free hot dogs to our customers.
On Sept. 28 at 10:30 a.m., the store will host a nutritional lecture called, “Burn the Belly Fat and Tone the Tummy,” given by Sprouts Nutritionist Janet Little.