McKinneyOnline.com, the Chamber’s digital communication forum, keeps McKinney connected by providing daily news updates and editorial to our fast growing community. By the end of 2015, McKinneyOnline left a significant footprint in Google, topping over 307,000 pages.
As a McKinney Chamber member, how can you benefit from this unique chamber asset?
- Open a free McKinneyOnline account, then use it to post your events on the robust community calendar for all of our readers. It is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Visit http://www.mckinneyonline.com/Things-To-Do/
- Click on “Submit and Event”, then set up a FREE account.
- Complete the form, click “Save Event” and you are finished!
- Advertising opportunities abound on McKinneyOnline.com – a great way to reach out to the more than 180,000 visitors to the site! Email email@example.com for rates and details.
- Submit your press releases to us so McKinneyOnline can help share your business news with the community. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive the McKinneyOnline Digest on Fridays directly in your inbox. The Digest will keep you informed about what’s going on around town. Click here to register your email address to receive this weekly newsletter.
If you have other questions about Chamber communications, contact Communication Manager Robin Woodall – email@example.com or call 972.542.0163.