McKINNEY – LegacyRx Pharmacy has announced the opening of a new 5,000-square-foot pharmacy located at 3851 S. Stonebridge Dr. #1100 in McKinney at the corner of S. Stonebridge Dr. and Custer Rd.
The newly built facility is conveniently located for serving the McKinney, Frisco, Allen, Plano and North Dallas areas. LegacyRx is a full service, "next generation" pharmacy that will provide prescription and over-the counter medications, sterile and non-sterile compounding, immunizations, free delivery and other services.
"Being a next generation pharmacy means that we are using the very latest and best technologies and automation, which will free up our time to focus on customer service," said Aaron Hirsch, RPh., Managing Member of LegacyRx. "Superior customer service and exceptional patient care is the mission of LegacyRx," he went on to say.
When customers visit the new facility, they enter a very well-appointed customer lounge including the patient service areas, comfortable seating, TV's, coffee and water bar and even a KidZone play area. LegacyRx has made every effort to provide their clientele with an exceptional customer service experience, quite an improvement from your typical chain pharmacy. A private consultation room is available for those who would like to meet with the pharmacist one-on-one, to discuss treatments and ask questions.
LegacyRx is a HealthMart independent pharmacy, making it a part of the fourth largest pharmacy network in America. Among the many other services that LegacyRx provides is a user-friendly website, which includes a unique 'patient portal'. Customers will be able to use this portal to easily order refills and review their medication history. For those who like the latest technology, this place has it all.
LegacyRx is a Health Mart independent pharmacy offering the following:
- All brand and generic prescriptions available including hard to find medications.
- Sterile and non-sterile compounding – member, Professional Compunding Centers of America (PCCA).
- OTC medications including cough and cold, nutritional supplements, bandages and wound care, topical pain and antibiotics, vitamins and herbal supplements, diabetes care products, feminine care, braces and more.
- Convenient location – In-store iPads for patient shopping, water/coffee bar, KidZone, TVs, free Wi-Fi.
- Free delivery in DFW, courier pick-up service for CII prescriptions.
- 24/7 on-call pharmacist for emergencies.
- Dedicated direct phone line for physicians – no waiting to talk to a pharmacist.
- E-Prescribing (including control medications) with next generation EnterpriseRx™ prescription management system by McKesson Corporation.
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) – including Medicare & Medicaid.
- Adherence to prescription monitoring program.
- Specialized services – emailed receipts, courtesy refills, website and smart phone app with secure patient portal, LegacyRx discount card and CoverMyMeds™ prior authorization service.
- Immunization services including travel vaccinations and Zostavax for shingles.
“If we don’t have it, just ask and we will order it for you!”
The grand opening event for the store will be on Thursday, May 22.
LegacyRx is under the leadership of Aaron Hirsch, BS, RPh. Aaron has owned and operated several other successful medical service organizations in Buffalo, N.Y. He and his wife Keri and four children moved to Texas last year. LegacyRx is an employee-owned business. For more information visit legacyrxcare.com.