Now through July 19, the McKinney Young Professionals (MYP) are conducting their second Annual "Christmas In July" Toy Drive to benefit CASA of Collin County.
CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) of Collin County was incorporated in 1991 to provide trained community volunteers to advocate for abused and neglected children involved in the court system. Volunteer advocates at CASA will give the donated toys and gift cards to the children in their care.
Members of MYP are collecting new, unwrapped toys and gift cards at several area locations.
Items needed include:
- Gift cards (Walmart, Target, JCPenney)
- Art supplies
- Baby toys
- Barbies and other dolls
- Footballs, basketballs, soccer balls, etc.
- Lego-brand toys
- Movies, DVDs
Drop-off locations include:
- Baylor Medical Center at McKinney – 5252 W. University Drive
- CASA of Collin County –101 E. Davis Street
- Chamber Office – 2150 S. Central Expressway, Suite 150
- Craig Ranch – 6850 TPC Drive, Suite 210
- Emerson Process Management Regulator Technologies – 310 E. University Drive
- Keller Williams McKinney – 6951 W. Virginia Parkway, Suite 100
- LegacyTexas Bank, Redbud location –1800 Redbud Blvd.
- Neiman Marcus Willow Bend – 6121 W. Park Blvd., Plano, TX
- Solutions Automotive – 1513 S. Tennessee Street, Suite 106
- Stonebridge Ranch Country Club – 7003 Beacon Hill Road
- LINKS Networking – Wednesday mornings at Saltgrass Steakhouse – 2801 Craig Drive
For more information about McKinney Young Professionals or the "Christmas In July" Toy Drive, please contact Denise Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-542-0163.