The McKinney Chamber of Commerce, in setting its priorities for the future during their ongoing strategic planning process, has had the opportunity to reflect on past accomplishments.
Did you know that in 2014:
- More than 200 members of WAM connected through events and programs
- Ambassadors hosted more than 120 ribbon cuttings
- More than 500 guests attended a sold out State of the City
- Topping 307K pages by the end of 2014, McKinneyOnline.com left a significant footprint in Google for publishing editorial that keeps a growing McKinney connected
- More than 500 toys and $1000 were collected at YP’s Christmas in July toy drive
- The Chamber graduated its 508th participant in Leadership McKinney
- 4,000+ business professionals connected through LINKS
- Celebrated 100 years of success
“It’s exciting to be part of such an engaged group of businesses, non-profits, and community leaders,” said McKinney Chamber President Lisa Hermes. “Our Members are the Chamber and they continue to work towards making our business community and city a premier place to be in North Texas.”
About the McKinney Chamber of Commerce
The McKinney Chamber of Commerce is an advocate for the McKinney business community and proudly serves as the unified business voice of McKinney. The Chamber, which celebrated its Centennial in 2014, represents over 40,000 employees from more than 1,200 business investors in McKinney and throughout the North Texas region. With a rich heritage of leadership and collaboration, the Chamber works in concert with the City of McKinney, community partners and the corporate community to promote, advocate for and expand business. Through McKinneyChamber.com, McKinneyOnline.com and associated social media pages and feeds, the McKinney Chamber markets the community’s advantages as the foremost location for doing business and to keep a growing community connected. You can find the McKinney Chamber of Commerce on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr.