Market Street will host a free Wedding Expo for couples from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday (March 2) at its 11 Market Street locations in north and west Texas.
During Saturday’s event, guests will be greeted by a bride and groom in full wedding dress and tuxedo, pointing them in the direction of the product samples and demonstrations from Market Street’s floral, cake and wedding catering services that are designed to help simplify the planning process for couples seeking an unforgettable wedding.
Expert Market Street team members will be on hand to discuss ideas, answer questions, give recommendations and schedule individual consultations.
“At Market Street, we want to help create a stress-free wedding planning experience for our guests complete with top-notch service and convenience,” said Wes Jackson, chief merchandising officer for United Supermarkets. “The Wedding Expo is our opportunity to showcase Market Street’s total offerings and services. Whether it’s an elegant bridal shower, a rehearsal dinner or the big wedding reception, we strive to make each event special and affordable.”
Additionally, one lucky couple at each store will win an $800 wedding package, including $200 each in floral, bakery, catering and Dish Gift Boutique services.
At the expo, guests can learn about Market Street’s floral, catering and other wedding services, as well as sample products including:
• Raspberry-filled wedding cake with white butter cream icing
• Chocolate-covered strawberries served with champagne
• Complimentary wine and champagne tastings presented by Market Street sommeliers, including: Mumm Napa and Perrier Jouet Grand Brut; Llano Viva Rosso, 1836 and Moscato; a variety of Rose N Blum and Butterfly Kiss wines and Rose Regale and Little Black Dress wines.
Also on display will be:
• Fresh-baked artisan breads and baguettes from the Market Street bakery
• Market Street’s chilled salmon, seafood party platters and appetizers
• Traditional French crudités platters with raw vegetables and house-made vinaigrette
• Gourmet cheese and assorted tea sandwich trays
• Mini croissants and gourmet finger sandwiches
• Stuffed mushrooms
• Antipasto skewers