The Dallas Cowboys announced (on Jan. 12, 2016) that limited memberships are now available for purchase for the Cowboys Club, a first-of-its-kind private members club set to open in September 2016. The Cowboys Club will be located within the 91-acre campus of the new Dallas Cowboys World Corporate Headquarters at The Star in Frisco.
Members of the Cowboys Club can expect a country club feel and completely exclusive Cowboys experience offering members access to bars, dining options, fitness facilities, a terrace and rooftop pool overlooking the Dallas Cowboys practice fields, and corporate meeting spaces.
“The Cowboys Club at The Star is a truly unique space fitting for both leisure and business,” said Charlotte Jones Anderson, executive vice president and chief brand officer, Dallas Cowboys. “Whether you’re hosting a breakfast meeting to entertain clients, watching Friday night football with the family, enjoying a five-star meal, or getting a behind-the-scenes look at the Cowboys’ draft picks – the Cowboys Club is a destination for all occasions.”
Cowboys Club benefits include:
- Behind-the-Scenes Access: The Cowboys Club will overlook the Dallas Cowboys practice fields, in addition to the Ford Center field, where the eight Frisco ISD high schools will play all games. In addition, members can attend coach, executive and player chalk talks covering business and football operations – from the driving vision of owner Jerry Jones, to a breakdown of the team’s draft picks.
- Bar and Dining Options: The club venue will feature multiple bar and dining options, including a five-star restaurant, as well as a terrace and rooftop pool area where members can dine.
- Monthly Events: Members will enjoy monthly events at the Cowboys Club suitable for families and adults alike, such as game nights, whiskey tastings, watch parties and more.
- Cowboys Fit: Membership with the Cowboys Club includes gratis membership to Cowboys Fit – a fitness facility located beneath the club revolutionizing the gym experience, developed in partnership with 24-hour Fitness founder, Mark Mastrov.
- Corporate & Private Meeting Spaces: Members will have access to multiple meeting rooms, catering to both business and private gatherings.
- Valet Parking: Each guest is offered valet parking upon arrival.
To learn more, visit DallasCowboys.com/CowboysClub. To purchase your membership, call 817-892-4400.