The following closures will be in place for crews to perform repaving activities along the southbound Dallas North Tollway.
The southbound DNT main lanes between Headquarters Drive and Legacy Drive will be reduced to one lane on the following dates and times:
- From 9 p.m. Saturday, June 9, through 5 a.m., Monday, June 11
- From 9 p.m. Saturday, June 16, through 5 a.m. Monday, June 18
The southbound DNT exit ramp to Legacy Drive will be closed from 9 p.m. Saturday, June 16, through 5 a.m. Monday, June 18.
The southbound DNT entrance ramps at the following locations will be closed from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday, June 10, and again Sunday, June 17:
- Southbound from Lebanon Road
- Southbound from Gaylord Parkway
- Southbound from Sam Rayburn Tollway
Traffic closures are subject to weather conditions and will be postponed if necessary.
For more information about upcoming lane closures and traffic-related news along NTTA roadways, go to the “Scheduled Lane Closures” listing at www.ntta.org or call (214) 224-3030.