The City of McKinney has announced the availability of FY 2012-13 funding for eligible non-profit agencies and community organizations that serve residents of McKinney.
The application and instructions are available at www.mckinneytexas.org under the Community Services department. Applications must be received no later than Monday, Oct. 22 at 4 p.m.
The Community Support Grant allows the flexibility to apply for funding under the following priority of needs based on service impacts to the community, duplication of services from other agencies, other sources of agency funding, and presentation critique:
- Disaster aid: relief to victims of disaster and to help people prevent, prepare for, and respond to emergencies
- Basic needs: food and clothing
- Housing/Shelter: non-financial assistance
- Health and medical treatment, including mental health
- Housing: financial assistance
- Recreation and athletics/sports
The Community Grants Advisory Commission will review all applications and make recommendations to the McKinney City Council for approval.
Please submit applications to the following address: City of McKinney, Housing and Community Development Department, 314 S. Chestnut, Ste. # 101, McKinney, TX 75069.
For additional information, contact Janay Tieken, Grants Administrator, at 972-547-7578 or firstname.lastname@example.org.